The Grassroots Tour Supported by British Waterski & Wakeboard is proud to announce:
Grassroots Tour Media Competition with Contour Cameras
With 21 stops of Grassroots tour action taking place throughout the UK and Ireland for 2014, we need to make sure all the action is recorded. So, with a mind to capturing all the insane progression this tour and the System 2.0 park revolution is enabling, Industry Wake Parks is on the hunt for the most talented wake photographers and videographers out there and we’ll be offering the chosen ones the chance to snap and film the final stop of the tour as our official media crew, all expenses with £250 for your trouble.
The winner will also receive a brand new Contour +2 Camera!
How to enter:
1) Get yourself along to one or more of our 2014 Grassroots Tour Stops. Click here for dates
2) Choose to snap pics or film the day, or both.
3) Pick out your best 20 shots that make the day look as awesome as we know it will be
4) Or, if filming, do the same with a short video edit (no more than 3 minutes long)
5) Add your photos and videos to your Facebook page tagging Grassroots Tour and Industry Wake Parks
6) Also, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your pics and videos so we can be sure to check them out properly
7) We’ll be selecting, posting and promoting those that stand out throughout the tour and finally, at the end of October from all the submissions, we’ll select the guys or girls that we want as the Grassroots official media crew joining us for the final stop
8) Everyone who submits photos or a video will win prizes from our sponsors if their media is shared on our website. So basically if we like your content you will be winning goodies from Sesitec, Industry Wake Parks, Jobe and many more!
From all the footage we receive over the year. We will pick a winner and this lucky winner will get the following:
- Brand New Contour +2 Camera
- Be paid £250 plus travel expenses to go to the Tour Finals at Glasfryn on 1st November and film or photograph the event