The Awake Fest is a wakeboarding and music festival taking place at Glasfryn Wake Parc from 10th to 12th July 2015. Glasfryn is located just outside the iconic and stunning Welsh village of Abersoch. A location which is embedded forever in Europe’s history of wakeboarding!
Awake Fest will host a stop of the Grassroots Tour and a Pro Comp with £5,000 worth of prize money. Glasfryn Wake Parc operates with 3 Sesitec System 2.0s and Industry Wake Parks will be pimping the setup especially for the event.
Glasfryn are adding 2 new full time features to their park; an Industry Wake Parks Transfer Box and an Incline Box with Metal Handrail. On top of this and for the pro event, there will be a kicker gap to a raised missile jib and an interesting addition to the classic Leviathan top rail.
The prize money in the pro event will be distributed across mens, ladies and a big air comp on the Friday evening!
The Grassroots Tour Stop and Pro Comp will take place over Saturday and Sunday. Riders will be able to practice on all days and enjoy riding the park. The Awake Fest includes multiple music stages with 3 nights of live bands and DJs. There will be camping on site plus all the normal activities which Glasfryn offer; including go Karts, Ten Pin bowling, etc.
Awake Festival Entry Details
Entry to the festival and to compete costs £85 per rider. This includes:
- Entry to the Grassroots Tour or Pro Comp
- Access to the Awake Music Festival Site, which will host live music stages on Friday and Saturday night.
- Camping in the camp site from Thursday through to Sunday night
- Access to the VIP riders area at the wake park
- Practice sessions on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Riders will be able to purchase guest tickets for an additional £40 per person, which includes camping and access to the music festival site. You can buy up to a maximum of 3 guest ticket as well as your competitor ticket.
Entry to both the Grassroots Tour Stop and The 5K Pro Comp will be limited, so please make sure you buy your tickets and enter ASAP.
You can buy tickets online by clicking here. Or you can contact Glasfryn directly by phone or email. The tickets will also be for sale at Glasfryn Wake Parc.
For further info contact Glasfryn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01766 810 000 Read more